Account Manager - CL
The Account Manager – CL is primarily responsible for small to mid-size commercial lines accounts. Required to generate new accounts and develop relationships with clients. Must perform tasks associated with maintaining and servicing existing accounts in accordance with agency procedures and carrier guidelines. Must be a team player and work under minimal supervision.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 3 to 5 years of commercial lines related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent education, experience, and training will be considered.
- Producer Licensing required.
- CPCU, CIC or other Property/Casualty Designations preferred.