Supports the company’s customer service delivery as the primary point of contact for customers. Primary duties include answering incoming phone calls promptly; completing requested tasks or directing calls to the appropriate person if the inquiry cannot be resolved on the first contact; placing outbound calls as necessary to complete customer inquiries; answering and servicing customers regarding billing issues, which include receiving and processing payments. Under direct supervision, works closely with customers, agents, and fellow employees to resolve inquiries and issues promptly and efficiently.
This position is Hybrid-remote and in office, but individual is required to be in office for training. Must be able to work flexible hours as determined by the requirements of the position.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1 to 3 years of P&C insurance related experience preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training will be considered.
- Basic P&C insurance knowledge a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, adaptable, and a team player.
- Hawaii State Property and Casualty Solicitor's License preferred.
Seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable handling incoming calls, works well in a team-oriented environment, and is customer-service oriented. If you enjoy helping people when they need it the most, then a career in insurance may be for you!