Office Manager/Social Media & Marketing Administrator
This position enables the company to maintain efficient and optimized office operations, overseeing several vital functions. The key areas of responsibility include facility and administrative operations, employee and agent welcome and integration, licensing and regulatory compliance, and overseeing and consistently innovating the company’s social media and online marketing presence.
- Supports the on/off boarding and process of agents and employees, working closely with managers, and when necessary, with Island Holdings HR during the process.
- Manages the insurance licensing and appointments for Resident and Non-resident states. Monitors current license status, and compliance by the company and all of its licensed agents and employees.
- Provides administrative support for the Agent-of-Record (AOR), or Blanket Agent-of-Record (BAOR), processing and notifications.
- Provides administrative support for company or agent carrier appointments or terminations.
- Helps with employee travel arrangements when authorized by management.
- Supports the company’s office and facilities management as the primary contact for landlords and property managers and frequent or contracted vendors such as cleaners, mail processing, office supplies, and vending/coffee.
- Supports maintenance of facilities where directed, including vendor identification, obtaining quotes, and selection in coordination with management or Island Holdings Shared Services.
- Manages office supply ordering, stock maintenance and monitoring of vendor pricing and performance.
- Maintains and updates internal key company information such as phone directory, parking logs, company logo and promotional item inventory, or other administrative or operational lists or data.
- Participates actively in the planning of company events, contests, promotions, and other related activities that support company sales goals, company morale, and team building.
- Serves as the company’s primary social media administrator -- managing, innovating, and maintaining the company’s current and future social media presence.
- Assists with external marketing efforts where directed, including new employee and agent press releases, company or agent email or traditional marketing communications, or other media-related matters.
- Assists with internal company communications such as newsletters, presentations, and electronic communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1-2 years related experience required.
- Equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training will be considered.
- State of Hawaii Property & Casualty License is recommended but not required.