If you live in a condominium or townhome with an association, it is likely that the condo association (AOAO’s) insurance policy only provides coverage for its legal liability and for damage to property owned by the association like the building and common areas. Because the association policy likely provides no protection to you as a unit owners, purchasing a Unit Owner’s policy will help protect the personal liability of you as the owner for damage to other units, as well as your personal property within the unit.

CONTACT US to discuss this coverage or click QUOTE REQUEST to request a quote.

Weight: 2

Follow Us!